Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Introducing . . . (finally)

Well, I am so way behind on blogging that I should probably just start over from scratch. So much has happened since my last blog 100 years ago-haha! My darling Madison not only turned the big 7 but also became a big sister-finally. She had been asking for a "sister baby" for years (she used to ask for a sister baby, not baby sister, when she was t-tiny). Our newest dear darling was born on April 18th. We named her Molly! She was born via c-section (just like her sister) and weighed 7lbs 3 oz, 19 1/2 inches long. She has a head full of brownish-red hair and a personality that is amazing.
I took the end of the school year off to be with my newest addition and am returning to work on August 1st-ugh, tears and snot will be flying that day! So much in our lives have changed over the past couple of months! I am determined to blog at least once a week! Surely I can do that, right!?!?

So, here it goes! Introducing . . .

Molly Marie Carter

No comments: